Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Hello, it's Me...



It has been 8 months (8 MONTHS!), to the date, since my last post! Wow. This year has flown by. Since my last update, we spent time at home for the holidays and have had three sets of visitors out to Hawaii. I have also started a Masters of Arts in Elementary Teaching and Transition to Teaching program, and Jordan has started (and recently completed) Expeditionary Warfare School (or Warrior school as my mom refers to it), which is professional military education for Marine Corps Captains through the Marine Corps University. Additionally, I have had the pleasure of throwing two baby showers for some precious friends and fellow military spouses, and have also enjoyed a wonderful staycation to celebrate three summer birthdays and a goodbye to a friend. Oh, and I also am learning to golf, which now consumes many hours of our weekends! So, to say we have been busy, is an understatement.

What I truly love about maintaining this post, is documenting and remembering the little moments and stories, those that would otherwise be long-forgotten if not documented. And when I let 8 months go by, those little moments also get lost with time! So today, I am going to take advantage of one of my last days of summer break, from (work) school (yes, we go back to school here at the end of July!), while I procrastinate completing work for my school-school, and try to catch up on the last 3/4 of a year with a series of picture posts... Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment